It’s hard to say no to coffee especially in this rainy season. How about making it yummier and healthier coffee with available ingredients in your kitchen? These hot coffees has the goodness of natural ingredients and spices like cinnamon and ginger that boost your immunity.
Spicy Cinnamon Coffee with Orange Zest
This a Perfect monsoon coffee with extra dose of caffeine. Natural ingredients like cinnamon, ginger and orange zest pairs beautifully with this creamy black coffee.
- 3 tbsp ground coffee
- 2 tspn grated orange zest
- 2 tspn chopped crystallized ginger
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- 3 cups hot water
- Whipped cream, cinnamon sticks and/or additional orange zest, optional
- Combine the coffee, orange zest, ginger and cinnamon; pour into a Frenchpress and brew it for 4-5 minutes.
- Pour into mugs; if desired, garnish with whipped cream, cinnamon sticks and orange zest.
Parisian Chocolate Coffee
This Parisian Hot Chocolate Coffee is an indulgent blend of thick and creamy hot chocolate and bold hot dark roast coffee. The perfect brunch or dessert beverage for rainy day.
- 1 cup freshly brewed French press coffee
- 1 cup full cream milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tspn powdered sugar
- 60gm bittersweet chocolate
- whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk together the milk, cream, and sugar and heat until bubbles start to form on the outer edge. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and add in chopped chocolate, let set for 2 minutes, then whisk until a rich chocolate color forms. Let set for about five minutes.
- Pour hot coffee into two mugs, half each cup. Top it with hot chocolate to the coffee and finish off with whipped cream and chocolate shavings Note: Store in temperature of 20 degree C and humidity less than 5 per cent, away from foreign odours, for up to three weeks.
Courtesy: Abdul Sahid Khan, Head Trainer, Lavazza India
Link for Article: https://www.dailypioneer.com/2021/show-time/plan-your-sunday-plan-your-sunday-2021-07-25.html
2 Replies to “Plan Your Sunday”
This sounds so amazing. I need to get a French press. Thanks for the recipe